One of the highlights of the year for us is going to be celebrating Securex’ 25 years as the industry’s only expo geared towards Africa’s security and fire protection industry – it’s going to be a bumper show!
We’d like to share with you the next five reasons (taking us to 10 out of 25, naturally) on why you need to be at Securex South Africa 2018:
- Close sales, there and then. Securex South Africa exhibitors have access to more than 6,500 attendees that are visiting the show with a very specific goal in mind; to take advantage of special trade show pricing. This is your opportunity to strike while the iron is hot and close those sales!
- Exposure for your brand. Not only will your physical presence at Securex ensure that you are top of mind, there are also a number of FREE branding opportunities available to you. From a listing in the exhibitor guide, to show-related press releases, social media posts and visiting journalists, Securex 2018 provides several avenues to raise your company’s profile.
- Expand your customer base. There is no other way to meet thousands of potential clients face to face, over a condensed three-day period. Securex allows you to meet visitors directly, showcase your products and services, and lay the foundation for new client sales during and after the show.
- Key an eye on your competitors. In a highly competitive market, Securex allows you to size up your opponents’ offerings and make industry comparisons.
- Grow your industry contacts. Aside from talking to current and potential customers, as well as industry peers, Securex South Africa gives you valuable access to the cream of the sector’s associations, with more than 10 associations supporting the 2017 show.
Sound good? For more information on how to book your space at Securex South Africa 2018, visit www.securex.co.za, or contact Zelda Jordaan, exhibition manager, or Grant Bydawell, sales executive, on tel: +27 (0)11 835 1565.
Written by Nicola Read
PR Representative for Securex South Africa