- Maximize your Propak 2017 Experience by knowing what to expect and prepare for.
- Are you ready for Propak Cape 2017? Have you pre-registered? If not, why not?
- Pre-register now, it’s easy online, and will make entrance hassle-free!
The Whole Package
Welcome to Propak Cape 2017! Join industry experts in packaging, plastics, printing, labelling, marketing and more at this Industry Exposition that allows everyone to engage, explore and discover!
Propak 2017 Features
- Emerging Industry trends
- Exciting New Technology
- New Approaches to Environmental Challenges
- Industry Leaders & Experts Sharing their Knowledge
- Creative & Practical Packaging Solutions
- Informative & Inspiring Seminars
Plan your Visit
To ensure you have time to visit the stands that interest you the most, view the site map on arrival. Be sure to stop by this year’s brand-new Sustainability Pavilion for all things sustainable!
Propak, in partnership with our Sponsors, is proud to offer a Free-to-Attend Seminar Theatre. Topics cover a range of emerging challenges and innovations within the related industries. Find each day’s scheduled speakers here.
Propak Cape 2017 Vitals
- When & Where: Attend Propak Cape over the 24th, 25th, 26th of October 2017 located in Cape Town, South Africa >>> Cape Town International Convention Center.
- Hours: Propak Cape 2017 will be open from 9am to 5pm daily.
- Registration & Cost: Propak 2017 offers free admission to visitors with pre-registration. Click here for easy online pre-registration.
Propak 2017 is proud to be hosted at the world-class Cape Town International Convention Center. The CTICC was both nominated and shortlisted in July 2017 for recognition as Africa’s leading meeting and conference venue.
CTICC offers state of the art facilities for all attending or presenting at Propak 2017. It is well-located in central Cape Town and offers a multitude of transportation options.
Note: Individuals with physical challenges or disabilities can rest assured that their needs will be provided for at CTICC with full wheel-chair accessibility, designated drop-off points & parking bays, as well as facilities with appropriate provisions.
Getting to Propak Cape 2017
- Arriving by Personal Car, Taxi, Shuttle Bus, or Uber: The CTICC is easy to navigate too. The CTICC is well-known and centrally located and transport drivers should easily be able to bring you to CTICC’s doorstep. Should you be driving there yourself then be sure to download the WAZE App to avoid any possible traffic.
- GPS Coordinates: -33.915141,18.425657
- Address: Convention Square, 1 Lower Long St, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Online Map & Directions: Simply click here.
- Parking: Don’t let parking at Propak Cape cause you a second’s worry. With over 1400 secure and onsite parking bays you will easily find one. Simply follow the signs.
TIP – Note that P3 is located within the CTICC basement & P1 does require a short walk across Convention Square.
Other Transport Options
- Plane: Flights into Cape Town International airport can be booked easily online or through a travel agent. From the airport to the CTICC is about 20kms a distance easy to cover in any of the following ways. TIP: South African Airlines is offering a special discount to Propak attendees. Let them know you’re registered and be automatically eligible to save!
- Bus: Both Cape Town’s Bus System (Integrated Rapid Transport System) and MyCiTi Shuttles have routes which stop at the CTICC
- Train: The train station is quite centrally located and trains from outer areas of the Western Cape can deliver you very close to the CTICC.
Looking for something different?
Try taking a Water Taxi to the CTICC straight from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront the most unusual option by far, especially unique to Cape Town.
On Site Amenities
The CTICC boasts a lovely coffee shop for those who will need caffeine power throughout their busy day(s) at the convention. There is also a restaurant onsite. Propak Cape will also have food-stalls available to ensure a variety of options is provided to attendees.
Exhibitors & Visitors alike; will find a host of accommodation options near and around the convention centre. Due to the ease of transport; some individuals may choose to even go further afield.
Tip: Looking for a Deal? The Tsogo Sun is offering Propak attendee’s a special discount for stays booked at Cullinan Hotel in Cape Town. Simply click here & scroll down to the bottom of the new page link.
Propak Cape 2017 is proud to have over ten associations supporting us and multiple sponsors. Find out more about our Sponsors and what they offer here.
Make the Most of Social Media
Share what you see, what inspires you, what seminars you go to, or what brands you love. Everyone will be using the hashtag #PropakCape – so be sure to join the conversation.
More about Propak Cape 2017
- Read about how this year we are combining 6 shows into 1!
- Unsure if you belong at Propak 2017? Who should attend?
- What’s New at Propak Cape 2017? Read Here.
Take advantage of all that Propak 2017 has to offer. Pre-Register today for free, with the click of a button, here.
Doors are open daily between 9AM – 5PM & you can stay connected to the build-up & with all of the daily happenings of the show via