When considering whether Social Media can help to gain recognition and increase the reach of your brand, it will help your decision making by considering the following facts:
- As of the fourth quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.86 billion monthly active users
- LinkedIn had 467 million users at the end of the third quarter of 2016
- 317 million monthly active users leveraged Twitter as of the end of 2016
- Every day there are more than 500 million Tweets and 4.5 billion likes on Facebook.
Alongside traditional marketing methodologies, social media has clearly come into its own as a business growth tool.
Statistics indicate that not only does social media help you to direct people to your website, but the more social media shares you receive, the higher your search ranking will be. And that’s exactly what you need to drive brand awareness and lead people to buy your products and services.
Geo-targeting is an effective way to send your message out to a specific audience based on their location. Social networks like Facebook and Twitter have tools that allow you to communicate the right kind of content to your audience. This means that you can customise your engagement message to suit a specific market. Let’s say for example that you are selling turnstiles. Geotargeting will allow you to identify industrial areas where turnstiles are required to control the access of employees in manufacturing and storage facilities.
It’s proven that sales people who incorporate a social media strategy outsell those who do not. In addition, social media gives you the power to learn more about your audience, their interests, and to collect feedback. These are incredibly powerful tools that will put you firmly on the road to increased success.
So now we know that social media marketing can put money in your pocket by increasing your customer base, how do you go about starting to use it? We have made it easy for you by giving you a couple of easy to use tools.
- If you haven’t already got a Facebook business page set up or you would like to increase your reach, simply follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page and off you go.
- LinkedIn Company pages are just as simple. Follow this link for great advice and tips: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/company-pages/get-started#
- And finally if you would like to Twitter away about how great your products and services are, look no further than: https://business.twitter.com/en/basics/create-a-twitter-business-profile.html
Securex uses a strategic and targeted social media marketing approach that ensures that both the exhibition in general as well as all exhibitor brands are kept top of mind for the target markets. Regular posts keep follower awareness keen and share information that is relevant and directed towards providing solutions.
Follow us on: