Launching at Securex 2017 is a series of technical training courses. Presented by a National ICT trainer, the programme (on 30 May and 1 June) includes four half-day training sessions that will address:
- IP Surveillance Basics (An introduction to IP CCTV),
- Surveillance for the entrepreneur,
- IP surveillance and remote deployment, as well as
- Storage know-how.
Full course details can be found at www.buildingbrands.co.za.
Follow us on:
Facebook Securex South Africa
Securex South Africa on LinkedIn
When considering whether Social Media can help to gain recognition and increase the reach of your brand, it will help your decision making by considering the following facts:
- As of the fourth quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.86 billion monthly active users
- LinkedIn had 467 million users at the end of the third quarter of 2016
- 317 million monthly active users leveraged Twitter as of the end of 2016
- Every day there are more than 500 million Tweets and 4.5 billion likes on Facebook.
Alongside traditional marketing methodologies, social media has clearly come into its own as a business growth tool.
Continue reading “Putting Social Media to work for Your Brand”